Hey guys! I have a Korean Natural Everyday Makeup tutorial for you today!! It's inspired my MANY Korean Celebrities and a lot of girls living in Korea. The long eyelashes are the main focus of the eyes, and that is why I went light on the shadows. Hope you guys enjoy this tutorial! It's a great look for an everyday makeup!
Products Used ♥
1. The Face Shop - WH004 (Cream)
2. Too Faced - Boy Toy
3. MAC - Blacktrack Fluidline
4. MAC - Carbon black eyeshadow
5. Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara (Extreme Black)
6. Eylure False Eyelashes (Naturalite) www.ulta.com
7. MAC - Lady Bug lipstick
8. Sue Devitt - Vanuatu Silky Blush (kind of creamy) www.macys.com
MAC - Lady Bug ★★★★★
ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is my FAVORITE lipstick... LOVEEEEEEEEEEE! The color is so natural!!!
Here is a swatch of it! If you just apply it once lighting, it's kind of sheer!
I saw this from Ceci Magazine hehe... "How to properly remove your mascara"
1. Dampen a cotton pad with cleasing oil or a makeup remover, and place it over your eyes.
2. Fold the cotton pad so that it covers your lashes.
3. When the lashes are already soaked, gently wipe the mascara on them horizontally and vertically.
4. Use a cotton swab to wipe off the mascara from the shortest lashes. Then, rince with lukewarm water.
Hmm I really want to try this Laneige Perfect Lash Mascara!