Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've done a KPOP inspired makeup tutorial! Today's makeup tutorial is a Tiffany inspired eye makeup tutorial from SNSD / TTS in their recent music video "Twinkle". I think this looks is very pretty and dolly like! I loved how she used rhinestones on her eyes! I was only able to film the "eye makeup" portion of her look since I am pregnant.. and currently I'm not wearing any face makeup since it's not good for the baby. Hope you guys will understand! If you have any questions you can always ask me on facebook or twitter! Hope you guys enjoy this tutorial! Have a great weekend everyone! Muah~ ♥
P.S) We were only able to hear the baby's healthy heartbeat at our appt yesterday. They scheduled an ultrasound on MONDAY, so we won't know the gender until then! I will keep you guys updated on facebook/twitter as soon as I find out!
Products Used :
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. MAC "Saddle" Eyeshadow
3. NYX "Cottage Cheese" Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil
4. DIOR "Crystal White" Eyeshadow
5. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
6. Estee Lauder Softsmudge Black Eyeliner Pencil
7. Urban Decay Naked "Darkhorse"
8. Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara (Extreme Black)
9. Darkness Half Lashes
10. Darkness Individual Bottom Lashes
11. Flatblack Swarovski Crystals (these are the smallest ones I have)
CONTACTS I'M WEARING : Freshlooks Colorblend in BROWN
My little brother's new vid ;) check it out