Hey guys!!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe I will be entering my 2nd trimester already! I am already 1/3 there!! Whoo Hoo! Man.. but this pregnancy is soo much harder then my first. With Yunwoo I didn't have morning sickness (maybe just a few times), but with THIS baby..... I'm feeling sick everyday! =( Some days I can't even drink water, but some days I can actually eat... so on the days that I can eat I try to eat as much as I can!
Yunwoo is already almost 20 months old! He will be turning two already in 4 more months!! Wow.... crazy how fast time is going.
The pictures from the Dramafever Makeover contest is finally up! Loved meeting the winner~ so gorgeous! (makeup & outfits styled by me).
Hey guys!!! It seems like forever since I updated you guys with my life! I am currently 11 weeks pregnant already!!! This past weekend we celebrated our grandma's 90th birthday! I can't believe she is already 90~ she acts/looks super young though! We invited our close family friends and some church people to come celebrate this special day with us.
Hey guys!!! Today I have a spring makeup tutorial from my Shu Uemura Spring 2014 "Singing Forest" look! You will find step by step instructions on how to achieve this look!
1. Before I start, I applied an eyeshadow primer over my lids. Then using the eyeshadow spiral duo in beige brown, I applied the white/beige shadow all over my lids using a small fluffy shadow brush.
2. I also applied the same shadow along my lower lash line.
3. Now using my green Singing Forest shadow platte that includes the colors : G GOLD, ME432, M434, P461 .... I'm going to apply M434 which is a light pastel green shadow on my crease. For an everyday natural spring look you can stop right here and just line your eyes!
4. I also applied the same green shadow on my inner corners.
5. Using the same green shadow palette, I used the color P461 (which is an olive green color) on my outer corner and blend it nicely!
6. With my Black Painting Liner gel eyeliner, I lined my eyes and winged it out long. I stopped at where my eyebrow ends.
7. I applied the same dark olive green color on the outer corner of my lower lash line. I used a small shadow brush to apply it.
9. Apply the same thing onto the cheeks as a blusher! I applied a small amount (as shown in the picture) and just blended it with my fingers! It blends super nicely and gives a nice healthy glow to my face!
Here is the FINAL LOOK!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial!!
Hey guys!!! It's been so long since I updated you guys with what's going on in my life! I'm still very sick from morning sickness =(. My doctor prescribed me some morning sickness medicine, but it's not helping that much. Last Saturday, I went to my friend's bachelorette party! Good thing I was feeling KIND OF okay this day. I was friend's with her since 9th grade~~ 14-15 years! First I stopped by the mall to pick up a gift. I got a really cute "BRIDE" top from Victoria Secret with a matching underwear! As soon as we all arrived in our meeting spot, we rode the limo and headed to DragonFly for dinner. Inside the limo, she opened up all her gifts from the bridesmaids. I'm glad she really liked my gift!